15th Annual event, presented by Shore AC and Jersey Shore Running Club, to benefit local organizations, including Mary's Place by the Sea and Boys and Girls Clubs of Monmouth. For 2018, event has been merged with Sheehan Classic, bringing that event back to its Asbury Roots.
The Asbury Park Sheehan Classic 5K is proud to be part of the Jersey Shore Grand Prix, sponsored by McLoone's.
Bib packets are being mailed to all who register for the 5K by July 31. Bib for registrants after July 31 will be held for pickup.
(Optional) Pre-race Pickup and Registration on Friday, August 10, 6-7:30 p.m. in the park across from Convention Hall.
Race Day Pickup begins 7 am
Race Start - 8:30 am
Early Entry - Postmarked by 6/15....$25.00
Pre Entry - 6/16 thru 6/30 ..............$28.00
Entry 7/1 thru 8/7.............................$30.00
In partnership with KTB Coffee Shop & Lounge in North Arlington, Libby's Choice will be hosting a FREE health fair focusing on the prevention of colon cancer.
At the Colon Health Fair you will have an opportunity to interact with an assortment of medical professionals for free and learn more about how to put your colon health first. This educational event is the chance to have your most embarrassing questions answered in a comfortable environment.
Bring your kids! Adults who sign a Pledge to receive a colonoscopy will be able to participate in an arts and crafts activity with their children for free - Spring flower pot planting!
Why should you attend?
• Colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death
• You could have higher risk due to family history
• Both men and women are affected
• Colon cancer often starts with no symptoms
• Over 90,000 new cases will be diagnosed this year
• Screening is one of the most powerful weapons against colon cancer. It is important to know your options.
Our Colon Health Fair is at no cost to you. What do you have to lose?
What you will learn:
Facts about colonoscopies. Squash the rumors you may have heard!
• Why should you get screened?
• What are your risk factors?
• What are other screening options?
• What are signs and symptoms?
• How can you prevent colon cancer?
Please join us for our sixth annual 5K birthday bash honoring Hayden's 5th birthday. Our 5K is superhero theme, so bring your family and friends dressed in your favorite superhero gear!
Join our team called "Libby's Choice"
Registration is $35
Sign up here:
Length = 5K