In partnership with KTB Coffee Shop & Lounge in North Arlington, Libby's Choice will be hosting a FREE health fair focusing on the prevention of colon cancer.
At the Colon Health Fair you will have an opportunity to interact with an assortment of medical professionals for free and learn more about how to put your colon health first. This educational event is the chance to have your most embarrassing questions answered in a comfortable environment.
Bring your kids! Adults who sign a Pledge to receive a colonoscopy will be able to participate in an arts and crafts activity with their children for free - Spring flower pot planting!
Why should you attend?
• Colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death
• You could have higher risk due to family history
• Both men and women are affected
• Colon cancer often starts with no symptoms
• Over 90,000 new cases will be diagnosed this year
• Screening is one of the most powerful weapons against colon cancer. It is important to know your options.
Our Colon Health Fair is at no cost to you. What do you have to lose?